Top 10 Things to Know in the Industry (November 2020)
- Heavy Impact on the Audio-Visual Industry and some AV companies are closed
- Only 0.5% of AV companies adjusted to virtual event services
- 90% – 95% team furlough through January 2021 – where furlough employees trying to find new jobs and may not return
- HYBRID events will be a trend moving forward and would be staple/required in the future
- AV and venue costs expected to double on return – as there are only small events held throughout this time
- 90% stated “normal” AV would take 1-2+ years to get back
- Would a full virtual event be a better option? It might save your company some time and money
- What is next? How are people getting ready to get back to normal?
- Plan your event ahead of time and consider hybrid as a backup option
- Knowing your choices for a Hybrid event
- One Room
- Multiple rooms in the same venue
- Multiple rooms with multiple venues by using live streaming and virtual event platform
- Research the most up-to-date CDC guidelines and State regulations to help in your event planning
Have questions or would like dedicated one-on-one support?
Call (business hours) or Text 24/7: 303-877-9275
Contact us for any reason, you have our full attention!