Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Hybrid Events:
- A hybrid event is the combination of both virtual and in-person event
- It can be costly since you are planning two experiences in one event
- The industry has turned toward hybrid as event professionals plan for 2021 & 2022
- Consider planning a hybrid event as a contingency plan for the unknown. If the in-person event needs to be cancelled, you automatically have a virtual contingency plan
- Hybrid events have grown in demand with the benefits of better reach of audience, improved event ROI, and trackable value data for future event management
- Make sure the venue is ready with virtual technologies for the digital portion of the event
- Engage the virtual and in-person attendees simultaneously is the key to create a successful hybrid event experience
- Consider having a dedicated area in the venue for the remote attendees and in-person attendees to interact with each other
- Maintain onsite personnel dedicated exclusively to the virtual attendees and the in-person attendees, separately
- So many options with Hybrid Events (all in-person content is live-streamed, breakout sessions can be pre-recorded for the virtual audience, can use pre-recorded content in-person, speakers could be remote & streaming into the venue, etc)
Have questions or would like dedicated one-on-one support?
Call (business hours) or Text 24/7: 303-877-9275
Contact us for any reason, you have our full attention!